Belle Glade | Pahokee | South Bay | Clewiston

Our Services

Quality network of Fitness Professionals

SilverSneakers Fitness Program

A program encouraging older adults to participate in physical activities that will help them to maintain greater control of their health. SilverSneakers sponsors activities and social events designed to keep those 65 and older healthy while encouraging social interaction.

Renew Active - United Health Care

The gold standard in Medicare fitness programs for body and mind. It includes: A free gym membership. Access to our nationwide network — the largest of all Medicare fitness programs +, including many premium gyms. You also get an annual personalized fitness plan plus access to group classes.

Nutrition/LifeStyle Coaching

Learn healthy living habits from qualified fitness professionals. Exercise is only 30 percent of the battle; the rest is up to how we treat our Mind, Body and Spirit. Fill up the other 70 percent with quality fitness routines, healthy eating routines and much more!

Wellness Lectures

Our goal is to educate our community and contribute to the senior fitness movement! We are dedicated to helping the seniors of our community "Live Stronger Longer!"

Community Outreach

Want to have us at your event? We'd love to be there! Pop up table top events are our way of getting to know our community on a different scale outside of training! We enjoy sharing with the community offering information about our classes and the benefits of these programs!


Classes are covered by insurance plans like Humana, WellCare, CarePlus, Aetna and More. Typically if classes aren’t covered by a participants insurance they usually charged $5.00 per class.

In this scenario you have two options. (1) you can pay for you classes (instructors usually charge $5.00 per class). (2) You have the option of changing insurance plans. There many reps you can talk to different plans about, just ask an instructor!

Senior Friendly Fitness is a group of Qualified/Professional SilverSneakers Instructors. We all came together under the name Senior Friendly Fitness to offer the seniors of our community access to professional fitness class and wellness programs.

Not exactly! If you are a holder of Humana Insurance than you automatically qualify for SilverSneakers classes at absolutely no charge to you! An added benefit is the Go365 Rewards Program by Humana that allows SilverSneakers participants the opportunity to earn redeemable points for doing exercise classes regularly! You literally earn to work out!

All SilverSneakers classes are paid for by participation of eligible members. Those members participation is recorded and instructors are paid for participation. The thing is not all participants are eligible. The only way to check eligibility is with First Name, Last Name and DOB. It is required.

The information instructors need from participants is First Name, Last Name, DOB. All Members are required to sign a Fitness Liability Waiver but other than that nothing else is required.

The maximum allowed amount of participants in a single class is (25) members per (1) instructor at a time. Class sizes may vary dependant on venue locations and capacity limits.

Contact us by Phone, Email or Social Media to find out all of our class locations! 

*A class site location map is coming soon to the site!